Thanks to Zaza, I had the opportunity to attend my first karaoke on the 4th of July but also to make my first official catering job….
And thanks to my husband David, I have been able to deliver it on time too…..
As I was working in the morning at the Café, I needed a little break that became a long one and at 5 pm I started to panic because I still add most of everything to prepare….. for 25 people!
From the Mussolini of the kitchen as my husband and family use to call me I became that sweet lovely wife begging her husband to help her. And it worked…..
We ended up with 3 big boxes and a few bags full of sauces and cream to set at the last minute.
What was on the menu:
- Marinated Courgettes and Carrots Ribbon with Mozzarella
- Chicken breast and Sate sauce
- Spicy sauted shrimps with baby corn and Mange Tout beans
- Mini cake with courgette, parmesan, basil & mint
- Mini cake with sun dried tomato and goat cheese
- Mini cannelés
- Summery Tartelettes filled with “Creme Patissiere”